Do Not Sell My Personal Information

radio question

mitch84

hi

could anyone explain what the difference is between fmasst and fm on the radio , ive looked in the handbook but i cant really seem to find what it is i guess its some kind of assist for the frequency?

cheers

hi

could anyone explain what the difference is between fmasst and fm on the radio , ive looked in the handbook but i cant really seem to find what it is i guess its some kind of assist for the frequency?

cheers

I think the FM AST auto stores the stations you listen to. I remember all my previously stored stations were muddled up after I ventured into the FM AST mode.

AST stores the stations with the strongest signal. So the stations that have the strongest signal will be stored in positions 1 being the station with the strongest signal, 2 the next stronger signal etc etc. Up to the maximum that can be stored, normally 6, but in the Fiestas case with the bluetooth upgrade radio 9.

thanks guys , save opening another topic , does anyone find they get a burning smell emit from the dash area? , i dont seem to get the smell when driving but sometimes when i open the door or am about to start the engine i sometimes get a burning plasticky smell , but like i said its not always happening??

cheers

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club