Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gears Stuck Whilst Driving Couldn't Change Gear

leithhibby

I had to drive home about a mile or more in second gear and if I had to stop I would have stalled as the clutch wasn't any good either anyway got home the nice guy at the garage com and gave me a loan car anyway he said it was the gear linkage cable that had broke and he has reached it bearing mind I only bought it two weeks ago the first week it was cutting out, new valves or valve the. This I' e been i. The loan car more than I have my own oh also the doors wouldn't close right they fixed the passenger door said they had ordered latches from ford but my drivers door is still not latching on. like it bounces out and I have to pull it hard for the console to stop saying drivers door open all these faults and I've only been in My car about week if I'm lucky I don't know what to do!? I have an AA 6month warranty from them but my confidence is gone with the car totally and I ts them I bought it as a family car with my two kids hopefully getting safe to wherever we go. I just want a reliable safe car for my kids that's all is that too much to ask? That's why I went to a dealer, any suggestions are very welcome

LH

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club