Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Saying Hi

8Halsj55

I signed up a while ago, but this is the first time I've properly logged on, so saying hi...

I drive a 2007 Ford Mondeo mk3 2.0tdci estate [130]

Its my first ford, bought to replace my last car: 2002 Renault cliosport 2.0 [172]. Was getting very expensive to run let alone maintain with its dodgy French wiring, you'd turn out one warning light and another would replace it straight away...

It's not the most exciting car in the would, but with a dog and a partner that wants to start thinking about the future, its practical, reliable and still has a bit of poke when the turbo kicks in (still puts the chavy civic's and corsa's back in there place when needed).

Living in the Portsmouth area.

Quite interested in the restoration and hotrod scene, as a few family members own 50's and pre-50's classics, some restored and others engine swapped for a thundering v8.

Looking forward to hopefully getting to know some people from a new car scene...

post-64575-0-04645300-1435101379_thumb.j

post-64575-0-62977300-1435101433_thumb.j

Welcome to the site, looks like your a minor petrol head ;-) lol

Browny

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club