Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Leds Not Working

Geoghers13

Hi,

been following the forums since I got my focus 2 years ago and finally decided to join.

I've taken inspiration from a lot of members and started converting interior lights to leds. First done the boot and glove box to test it. Looked good so got bulbs for rear reg plate. They worked perfect when I fitted them first but its been a few days and they stopped working. Has anyone any ideas or advice what it might be?

Cian

they could have blown, sadly.

i've had LED interior lights work from 1 day to months!

See if you can get them replaced, contact the seller.

I'll check this evening to see.I had trouble with the interior ones which blew the fuse so I just changed that. These also blew the fuse but they still do t work after changing the fuse.

Got new ones for the mapping light to be installed tonight...hope it works alright

Now my while rear lights won't work. My dash lights won't turn on either. Checked all the fuses and they seem fine.

Checked the lights. Not blown but my tail lights and dashboard lighting won't work. Checked all the fuses and seem ok. Dunno if it's a wiring thing or that.

Sounds like a loose connection somewhere

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club