Do Not Sell My Personal Information

142 HOURS AND COUNTING.......

Skully

Just arrived back from the dealers and it's all arranged to pick up Pedro next Thursday at 2.30pm!!!!Mrs S had to sign the scrappage form and arrange the 7 day insurance deal and that's that!

Taking on board what other members here said about the stone chippings and the possible benefit of mud-flaps, we have requested both front and rear ones to be fitted.

I was a bit worried what they may look like, but a few cars at the dealers had them and they're not obtrusive at all!! Mind you....we've ordered an Ocean Blue so they wouldn't notice so much. Those of you chaps and chapesses with the paler colors....may not look so good, I don't know.

Piccies will be posted as soon as poss.

We asked whether we could pop to the maintenance section (which is a mile or so down the road from the showroom) to have a wee sneaky previewette at him but alas....we were told by chummy that we were unable to. :(

Never mind eh??

LOL.....it was either "Pedro" or "El Crappo" dependent on how much longer we'd have to wait.

Hopefully....Signor P will prove not to be too much of a dog. ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club