Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Fiesta. Bluetooth and Colour?

Superdon

Hmm, that's interesting sussex, would expect the fiesta to be a bit higher. Saying that though I always take reader reviews with a pinch of salt - Proton GEN-2 15th. :blink:

Hmm, that's interesting sussex, would expect the fiesta to be a bit higher. Saying that though I always take reader reviews with a pinch of salt - Proton GEN-2 15th. :blink:

Wait wait wait, a Skoda Fabia in 9th? :blink:

Well, they're all 4 stars from 3rd to 25th. The Mazda 2 seems to be quite a way ahead despite it not handling as well as the Fiesta...

It might just be a combination of long waiting times and the HUGE price increases! About 3 months after I bought mine the price went up by about £1400!!

Yeah you're definately right about the price, I only bought mine a month ago so took the brunt of the ford exchange rate rubbish - they're putting the vat back up at the beginning of next year too so it'll cost even more! Thankfully some decent research on the internet can shave thousands off the list...

This thread is really handy for your VIN no. problem - http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/index...?showtopic=7602 . Theres also the ford etis site that you can register on and view some details of your car via the VIN. Saying that I got my VIN today and it doesn't recognise it yet for some reason. :unsure:

Cheers for that, the Etis site is pretty cool and gives quite a bit of info.

Mine was built in Cologne, and is 2 weeks old today.

Cheers for that, the Etis site is pretty cool and gives quite a bit of info.

Mine was built in Cologne, and is 2 weeks old today.

Just heard, I am collecting on Friday :)

Just heard, I am collecting on Friday :)

hi superdon

what model did you get in the end?

the zetec in White with Bluetooth

loving the body kit but cannot justify the cost. Maybe next time :)

enjoy , trust me you dont need the body kit it looks lovely as it is

enjoy , trust me you dont need the body kit it looks lovely as it is

yeah I know. I keep telling myself that. I will be more than happy I am sure.

Well if you can't afford Squeeze - clearly the best and most striking colour - then I would be bold and go for RED as long as it is not that pinky red that they do on the new KA

And as for the body kit - oh it is so worth it if you can afford it - really makes the car stand out (bizarrely it is only £500 if factory fitted)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club