Do Not Sell My Personal Information

F5 nav card in slot but no nav?

geepee

Hi folks

Had a look around the threads to see if anyone had similar problem to myself but couldn't see anything. I've had a Focus ST2 for a few weeks now and have been puzzled by the fact that I have an F5 SD card in the SD slot which seems legit enough to me, but no nav facility? I simply have the information tag in top right corner of MFT screen.

Anyone got any ideas ? Perhaps the previous owner had just picked up a card in the hopes it would work? I seem to have latest update to Sync as well ( v10).

Any info or direction would be appreciated. :wallbash:

If your screen is displaying the Information tag then navigation is not installed.

Totally doable with a few steps.

See Bannko for the details & requirements plus read through this thread-

Hey Stoney871

thanks very much for the prompt reply, I did read through some of that thread but was maybe a bit hopeful it was just the licence needing installed or something simple since the card was there. I'll have another scan and speak with Bannko. Appreciated :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club