Do Not Sell My Personal Information

will 18 x 8j alloys fit my 2014 fiesta 1.25

Nathan-fiesta

Looking to get a set of 18 inch alloys for my fiesta, just wanted to know if they would fit really. Or if they would rub. If it helps the ones i was looking at are the wolfrace  assassins :

https://www.wheelbasealloys.com/alloy-wheels/wolfrace/assassin/black/18-inch

Yeah they will fit but bare in mind you’d probably want to lower the car as well or risk looking like a tractor. 

Also i assume you’re currently on 16s? The 18s will be significantly heavier so they’ll slow you down a bit 😆

• Thanks 1

Also bear in mind your tyres are going to be so thin you're hardly going to see them. That's only if you pick tyres so that you have the same diameter as standard so you don't have to mess with the speedo. That's asking for curb marks lol.

• Thanks 1

Better to keep 16" wheels and lower it on Eibach springs aswell as having the tracking alignment set correctly after lowering, 

It will handle like a Go Kart without any reduction in acceleration.

I've had 18x8 on my focus and after two years I went back to16's because I had a puncture twice and didn't know until the tyre was shot because of the 35mm reinforced sidewall in the tyres, the tyres last maximum 9 months and cost over 100 pounds each, the rims themselves also fracture easily on speed bumps etc.

Everything there telling you is true. 

"That's asking for curb marks lol."  and more likely to bend wheel from potholes as not so much rubber to act as a buffer. and you will probably feel the harsher ride. 

Waste of money in my view but I am old

• Thanks 1

Even if they fit, it's a lot of extra unsprung mass for the little 1.25 to move.

It's not just looks that manufacturers tie larger wheels to larger engines.

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club