Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta 1.25 Problems!!

Nicola_Lionetti

Hello, i purchased a Ford Fiesta 1.25 in January 2008.

The car is fanastic to drive and i have had no problems with it apart from when it begins to get cold, normally around Nov, Dec, Jan and Feb.

It started in December 2009 last year, my bluetooth stopped working so i took it back to Ford and they fixed it, only to have somehow disconnected

something else which was connected to the battery, so everytime i started the car the engine failed. I took it back to Ford again and they claimed therewas nothing wrong with it, which clearly there was, so i ended up paying £50 to buy a new battery myself.

Now the weather has started to get cold again i'm starting to get more problems with it, i can't seem to get the gears to go in 1st 3rd and 5th, i've

taken it back to Ford and i'm waiting to hear from them, they said they have never heard of this problem before and if it was the gearbox 2nd 4th and

reverse wouldn't work either!!!

I love my car, however everytime it gets cold i seem to get problems with it and considering its only 2 years this isn't good enough!

P.s i also seem to get a squeaky clutch every now and again!

Anyone else experienced any of these problems :

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club