Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Which One Shall I Get ? Opinions Please

Preee

Hiya

Getting rid of my Astra , decided to go back to Focus as i loved my last one.

been window shopping and seend 3 to choose from and would like any one with 1 of my choice for a bit of advice pro's and con's if you have a little time to spare.

1) Zetec S Black/Grey standard spec + Coms/sat pack £11,399

2) Titanium Black/Grey standard spec + Coms/sat pack £11,000

3) Sport vision blue standard spec + Coms/sat pack £11,299

All are on 60 plate with between 6000 and 15000 miles all are 1.6L petrol , i don't need a Diesel with milage that i do.

Second question is had a small play with the coms .Is the navigation any good and are they easy to find address as they would be better if it was touch screen but are they any good.

Thanks in advance for any responce.

Regards

Preee

Depends on what you want but definertly option 1 or 2 if you go for option 3 then you will get the harder sports suspension so you may as well go for no 1 because the zetec s looks cool, if you want a bit more comfort and something that doesn't look so sporty go for the titanium.

Can't help you with the navigation question though.

defo the titanium !!!! u get extras that arnt even in the brochure , like sexy metal plates on the door pulls , footwell lighting, ambient lighting witch emits a red glow at night its really cool, elctric rear windows wich means on a hot day u can open and close all the windows with the key fob :) this defo impresses the mates down the pub , u get a carbon fiber dash surrounds , and u get the best suspension in the world its PERFECT not to hard tht it breaks your spine but not so soft that it handels like a wet fish , and the seats are much beter bit softer than the zetec , yes the zetec s does look nice but on the uk's roads the set up is just tooo firm ! u also get auto lights and cruise control and auto wipers with the titanium also a crome lower grill that looks very posh , there is more reasons to go with the titanium but i can think of the top of my head :)

cheers guys

I went with the Titanium 1.6 petrol, not the first one i was after as it got sold , so i got 2010 model with the sat/coms in Silver 16,000 on the clock £10,899 which i think is a good buy, "hopefully" , body work is great not a blemish, inside is perfect as well. managed to find PDF for the sat/nav and PDF for the owner Manual so i'm busy reading at the moment. Don't get it until the 13th May though as i have to transfer my plate off my Astra which takes at least 10 days as i did not want to loose the plate.

I think iwas always going for the Titanium as i like the gadgets not that i will use all of them , voice control seems great and it picked up my phone straight away , so i will be a happy guy .:)

Sport does not give sport suspension. It's a model name only. It's based on a zetec with bits from titanium and zetec and style all in one car to get rid of left over bits

yes i think its got style front lights, titanium seats, no arm rest, titanium sat nav , style wheels etc

yes i think its got style front lights, titanium seats, no arm rest, titanium sat nav , style wheels etc

Sport gets Titanium interior with alluminium inserts instead of carbon look. For footwell lighting you only need to buy the bulbs for 50p as the fittings are there. You get the adjustable arm rest in the front and the rear arm rest same as Titanium, Communications Pack and the Sat Nav is easy to use and extremely acurate. You get voice control Reversing sensors USB port and Aux ports for your MP3 or iPOD.

The suspension is the same sport suspension you get on the Zetec and Titanium. You get the mini ST alloys as well

I just picked up a new Sport which I ordered last month as it had more extras that I would use than the Titanium. I was never going to use Heated Seats and Cruise control is hardly ever going to be used in this country. The Titanium doesnt come with Sat/Nav as standard.

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/index.php?app=gallery&module=images&section=viewimage&img=2851

• Like 1

nice car there but im my opinion it would look so much better with the zetec front lights :) especially cause yours is black :)

nice car there but im my opinion it would look so much better with the zetec front lights :) especially cause yours is black :)

I know what you mean about the lights. I find it depends on what angle I am looking at them from. The chrome surround gives the lights the swept back look, and from some angles I prefer them. Other times I prefer the black surrounds. There exactly the same otherwise. I may change them in the future. Or I could just strip them and spray the surrounds black.

its funny because on the new fiesta i prefer the silver lights on the zetec and titanium, not the black ones on the style lol

i would say you couldnt spray the internal parts of the lighs, as when i changed our bulbs to Halfords super brilliance, i noticed the unit was sealed, most probally to stop water/dirt/dust etc getting in :)

its funny because on the new fiesta i prefer the silver lights on the zetec and titanium, not the black ones on the style lol

i would say you couldnt spray the internal parts of the lighs, as when i changed our bulbs to halfords super brilliance, i noticed the unit was sealed, most probally to stop water/dirt/dust etc getting in :)

I hadn't realised before you mentioned it, that all the base models have the black surrounds with the exception of the Focus's. It does reduce the Kinetic styling effect I suppose.

i suppose u just like what u mormally see lol , just think the silver ones suit the fezza as its more of a coupe shape and there sparkly so they match the chrome lol

Great looking car btmaldon. Black for me is the best colour. Makes the chrome and alloys stand out. Gives it presence.

Preee....Pictures please.

Great looking car btmaldon. Black for me is the best colour. Makes the chrome and alloys stand out. Gives it presence.

Preee....Pictures please.

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/index.php?app=gallery&module=images&section=viewimage&img=2851

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/index.php?app=gallery&module=images&section=viewimage&img=2850

These are the only ones I have taken so far. The system wont allow me to add them to the message. (More likely me not knowing what I am doing.

I am well pleased with it so far. Far quieter than the Focus Estate I had. The sound proofing is better and less road noise possibly due to the Michelins that are on it.

Also, I fitted the mud flaps, Permasealed the paint work, Supaguarded the interior, chrome trimed the gril and the alloys and put some bulbs in the footwell (the fittings are there already).

Been reading the book. Does the Titanium have the Pre-Heater ? i have seen it in the manual settings for the computer allowing you to pre-warm the car on cold mornings.

Well the days are dragging , new plate for my Astra is on the way , but i guess i will have to get some new plates as the holes probably won't match, for the Focus.

I do like the Sport version , much better looking wheels than the Titanium.

our focus titanium diddnt have the 'pre heater' function. as to wheels it depends on wich ones you have got, the standard 16" arnt that nice and are a pain to clean, ours had the machine polished 17" ones and they are very nice :)

It has the standard wheels, so keeping them clean will be a pain.

It has the standard wheels, so keeping them clean will be a pain.

Get some Supaguard on them. They will be much easier to clean.

Where abouts in Shropshire are you? Im up that way a lot as I have family there.

I'm in Telford .

I'll take a look for some Supaguard on eBay see what i can find

• 2 weeks later...

:D My new baby has arrived yipppeeeee , i'm like a small child again haha.What can i say i don't know if i should drive it or just sit on the drive talking to it lol.

Drive back from garage was great just like i remember my old focus used to be .

Usb stick plugged straight in and played like a dream , Phone (Samsung Galaxy s) connected straight away , great thing is i can also play my music from the phone via bluetooth again using voice commands, does not show track info on display for bluetooth though but i can live with that. Backed up my Satnav card and copied to a new SD card "FAILED", don't wanna have to pay for one of them .

Keyless entry and ignition will take some getting used too , had a couple of fights with the door handle already until i decided to actually read the book lol.

Tomorrow , in will fit my red LED Bulbs and strip led's for the footwell lighting front and back, don't like the white.

:)

Glad your pleased with it. Ive only done 216 miles in mine and am looking for an excuse to go for a long run.

Was copying the SD Card straight forward and does the copy work OK? Only I read somewhere they couldn't be copied.

Copying failed , transfered to hard drive ok , but tried 3 times copying to new SD and they failed , looks like it needs a patch of some kind. i will persist in trying to find a way on my main pc tomorrow i have some good programs , i will try and back it up as an iso , its worth a try i guess.

All files copy across fine and it looks like a mirror image , but inserting just requests you insert correct SD card. :angry: .

Sucks , if you own it you should be allowed to back it up.

Red Led footwells fitted , to my surprize i managed to get my private plates , on straight away with a trip to my local DVLA office thought i would have to wait a couple of weeks. Damn holes are in different location for the rear plate , Ordered some new ones off eBay as 2 extra holes suck.

Just noticed no radio code written in the code card :angry: so i won't be disconecting the batt any time soon lol.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club