Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Focus Leaking All Of Its Water

coolbloke211

I have a ford focus 1.6 zetec on a 52 plate. It has done 97000 miles good car till tonight. Got home from work opened gates drove my car onto the drive and noticed a large puddle of water. Looked at the a/c not switched on. Got down under the car, all the water from the coolant tank had gone and was now running down the front of the engine all over the place. No over heating registered on the dash. Opened up bonnet and squeezed the main hose going into the engine under the alternator. More water poured out?

Basically is that the water pump housing location where the main hose goes into the engine on the OS (off side) of the vehicle and there is a smaller hose coming out of this metal container as well. It seems to basically leaking from under the alternator but not from the hose?? Any help would be grateful thankyou

post-35920-0-08542900-1344455147_thumb.j this is what i mean by the two hoses. The large object is the alternator but it seems to be leaking where the two hoses go into

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club