Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Carbon (Look) Sticker For My Mk7

eagle_gr

23 members have voted

1. 1. Does it look good?

• Damn it looks good!
    • Damn it looks bad!
    • Dont care either way pal...

Here it is. I painted the parts i want to have the carbon look with black paint (ms paint sucks). Looks good but with the original carbon look sticker should look better!! what do you think?

p1010585p.th.jpg

47787310.th.jpg

i wouldn't touch the roof, but the lower lip with a CF sticker would look good, maybe you could get the carbon wing mirror covers too (I think Mountune sell them on the Mountune store ;))

Personally - no.

If you're going to do the front chin spoiler then please do it like this Evo 5 - in other words, all of it...

DSC_5339.JPG

Thing is, you can get away with the carbon look on an Evo 5 - because it's an Evo 5 and carbon parts are actually made for an Evo 5. This is a Fiesta - it draws attention to the car by saying 'hey look, it's been wrapped'.

maybe you could get the carbon wing mirror covers too (I think Mountune sell them on the Mountune store ;))

real carbon mirror covers? :blink: are you sure that they are available through mountune?

Thing is, you can get away with the carbon look on an Evo 5 - because it's an Evo 5 and carbon parts are actually made for an Evo 5. This is a Fiesta - it draws attention to the car by saying 'hey look, it's been wrapped'.

i agree but real carbon stands out in any car. You can have almost everything made from cf if you have an evo\impreza. The one you posted has fake cf (stickers) (even worse if you have the ability to put real cf parts <_< )

real carbon mirror covers? :blink: are you sure that they are available through mountune?

no mirror covers from mountune yet i asked dave the other day and this is the reply

We've been let down by two composite suppliers so far, frustrating isn't the word!

As soon as we can get a reliable supplier at the price and quality we need is the honest answer Andrew.

i agree but real carbon stands out in any car. You can have almost everything made from cf if you have an evo\impreza. The one you posted has fake cf (stickers) (even worse if you have the ability to put real cf parts <_< )

Personally I don't like it. But it's your car, if you like it then go for it :)

I think it needs something else. Although looks good, the roof is a bit of a stand out, maybe something to lead on to the roof would blend it in more.

Not a fan of stick on carbon (etc).

If someone made a new front bumper which extended the grill down to the base of the spoiler (would look very similar to your mock-up pic) then that might look pretty good....otherwise its just going to look like you've stuck some vinyl across the front of your car.

I think that the bit on the front chin spoiler looks pretty cool, looks kind of like a Focus RS. Not sure about the roof though.

Looks a lot better when you see it like that rather than in paint, i think to finsih it off a black stripe up the side a bit like that you get with montune would finish it off ?

Looks a lot better when you see it like that rather than in paint, i think to finsih it off a black stripe up the side a bit like that you get with montune would finish it off ?

i am thinking that this would finish it off nicely! :D

• 2 months later...

i am thinking that this would finish it off nicely! :D

The carbon spoiler lip looks great.. however I suggest το combine it with: My link

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club