Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Beam Deflector Mk2 Focus

JasonQ

I've done searches on various words and can't find anything on this.

I'm intending to driving in France during the summer and need to either fit beam deflectors or a mask / sheild to my 2005 Focus Mk2 standard healamps.

Are there any details about how to do this? I found a post showing a template for an C-Max (or might have been an S-Max) - is there anything similar I can get hold of for the a standard Mk2 Focus?

Appologies if this has been covered before but I can't find it via the search :-(

Cheers

Jason.

I've done searches on various words and can't find anything on this.

I'm intending to driving in France during the summer and need to either fit beam deflectors or a mask / sheild to my 2005 Focus Mk2 standard healamps.

Are there any details about how to do this? I found a post showing a template for an C-Max (or might have been an S-Max) - is there anything similar I can get hold of for the a standard Mk2 Focus?

Appologies if this has been covered before but I can't find it via the search :-(

Cheers

Jason.

http://www.care4car.com/productdisplay/productid/36/Headlight_Beam_Deflectors.html even Halfords and most parts stores sell them

Thank you and apologies - I was aware of these but had heard from colleagues at work that removing them afterwards without scratching the headlight covers or leaving a nasty sticky residue is very difficult.

So how easy are these to remove (will be on there for 3 weeks), any hints on how too remove successfully?

Jason.

Thank you and apologies - I was aware of these but had heard from colleagues at work that removing them afterwards without scratching the headlight covers or leaving a nasty sticky residue is very difficult.

So how easy are these to remove (will be on there for 3 weeks), any hints on how too remove successfully?

Jason.

if theyeave a residue just buy sticky stuff remover from asda and it will clean it off theres nothing you can get that doesnt stick to the lights so you dont have much choice to be honest

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club