Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Blower

salsa

Hiya, I have searched the forum, but can't find anything which fits( only the opposite to my problem)

Anyway, the blower on my fiesta is only working on one, two and three. Number 4 won't work.

Has anyone any idea's what the hell is wrong with this.

Coupled with this today I went through a car wash and it broke both of my wing mirrors off - good day! yay

Hiya, I have searched the forum, but can't find anything which fits( only the opposite to my problem)

Anyway, the blower on my fiesta is only working on one, two and three. Number 4 won't work.

Has anyone any idea's what the hell is wrong with this.

Coupled with this today I went through a car wash and it broke both of my wing mirrors off - good day! yay

Check the 'ballast'/resistor which should be on the connector on the motor of the "blower". These are notorious for failing and when they do you normally find that only certain positions on the switch work.

Just found this on e-bay, this could be what your after..... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FORD-KA-FIESTA-FOCUS...bayphotohosting

eb68.jpg

This is suitable for all Fiesta Mk 4, Mk 5, KA, and Puma models.

If your heater blower motor is stuck on one speed or not working this is normally the problem.

Comes complete with plug and short length of wire as these do burn out.

It is very easy to change, it is located in the passenger side footwell in the heater box and held by one screw, simply disconect the wire undo the screw and pull it out.

YOU MUST CHECK AND CHANGE THE WIRE AND PLUG BEFORE FITTING THIS ITEM OR IT MAY BURN OUT AGAIN.

This is in perfect working order and a genuine Ford part.

Check the 'ballast'/resistor which should be on the connector on the motor of the "blower". These are notorious for failing and when they do you normally find that only certain positions on the switch work.

Just found this on e-bay, this could be what your after..... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FORD-KA-FIESTA-FOCUS...bayphotohosting

eb68.jpg

This is suitable for all Fiesta Mk 4, Mk 5, KA, and Puma models.

If your heater blower motor is stuck on one speed or not working this is normally the problem.

Comes complete with plug and short length of wire as these do burn out.

It is very easy to change, it is located in the passenger side footwell in the heater box and held by one screw, simply disconect the wire undo the screw and pull it out.

YOU MUST CHECK AND CHANGE THE WIRE AND PLUG BEFORE FITTING THIS ITEM OR IT MAY BURN OUT AGAIN.

This is in perfect working order and a genuine Ford part.

you sir rock hard!

Thank you. Will a girl with fairly long nails be able to do this?

I would ask my husband but he is facking useless with a screwdriver!

Awww, I am happy :D

you sir rock hard!

Thank you. Will a girl with fairly long nails be able to do this?

I would ask my husband but he is facking useless with a screwdriver!

Awww, I am happy :D

Lmao, i`m sure you can, just don't chip those nails cause they are usefull at times :D

Lmao, i`m sure you can, just don't chip those nails cause they are usefull at times :D

Well, the bit arrived but I can't see how to remove the box where the air comes out ( I presume that is what I have to do before I fit it.) with my dodgy eyes its not easy to see.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club