Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pedal Extension

AdamC11

Hi Guys,

Im thinking of buying some pedal extensions for my MK7 Fiesta. If i get another garage to fit them for me, will this affect the warrenty in any way?

Cheers peeps

Do you mean the alloy pedal covers? If so - you don't need a garage, they just slide on. Warranty absolutely fine.

Do you mean the alloy pedal covers? If so - you don't need a garage, they just slide on. Warranty absolutely fine.

Cheers fella,

I thought they had to be screwed onto the pedals?

Cheers

Nope - the official ford ones just slide over. Take the rubber ones off, put on the alloy ones. Takes 10 minutes if that.

Nope - the official ford ones just slide over. Take the rubber ones off, put on the alloy ones. Takes 10 minutes if that.

How much are the ford ones?

Im thinking of fitting a set on momo ones?

Cheers

How much are the ford ones?

Im thinking of fitting a set on momo ones?

Cheers

The ford ones are about £45 ish for three pedals. No footrest though :( that's another £40 from european parts.

The ford ones are about £45 ish for three pedals. No footrest though :( that's another £40 from european parts.

Can someone please post a picture of what the ford pedal covers look like?

Thanks

i try take a picture for you cos i out cleaning the car in a min as it is.... they look the part i tell you that, my mum got a new merc ml and the pedals on that look the spit of the ones i got :)

APC and a brush and they're clean in seconds...

they aint too hard too clean... just go over them with a brush and a wet cloth or something only takes a second or two

how does the footrest attatch, there a mounting position fr it? all i got is carpet and rubber pedals :(

You take off the rubber fittings Mike - the new pedals have 4 'collars' which fit round the metal of the actual pedals.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club