Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Electrical Diagram

cdm1

Does anybody have a electrical diagram for a 2003 focus zetec? Been reading about the wiper mod putting the intermediate stalk on but my stalk only has the 9 wires not the 10 just wondering if i could put the extra wire in.

Does anybody have a electrical diagram for a 2003 focus zetec? Been reading about the wiper mod putting the intermediate stalk on but my stalk only has the 9 wires not the 10 just wondering if i could put the extra wire in.

wouldnt bother to be honest if the wires arent there simply because it involves getting behind the dash into that tight space where irts a complete jumble of wires and looms and as youll find out the wires dont always correspond to the diagram colours depending on where the car was made and what loom was put in they can differ greatly

as i am an Electrician wires don't bother me at all just need to now where it goes to or a wiring diagram

as i am an Electrician wires don't bother me at all just need to now where it goes to or a wiring diagram

well ive hunted high and low and i cant find any diagram that will give you the location of the wires or even where they go to all i could find out was it requires wiring from the switch to the fuse box then to the relay box and also to the wiper motor itself in every site i looked its the same answer too big a job and too easy to muck it up also i found out that if the car doesnt have the wire it also doesnt have the variable wiper programmed into the control unit so an upgrade would be needed from ford to do this total cost of upgrade £150 add in the stalk a few resistrs and the wiring basically all are saying too expensive to do and cant be done manually ford can upgrade it at a cost but its not as simple as a few wires as the control module wont be programmed for the function.

ford realised years ago that they were doing what they did with my car and fitting full looms with ecverything in place and the control modules programmed meaning i simply changed the stalk and voila this cost ford cash as you could buty a cheaper spec car and make it higher spec with a few cheap parts from the scrapyard.

a fellow forum member had the wire but it stil wouldnt work when he fitted a new stalk as im now being told its due to the control module not being programmed for these extras

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club