Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Touch Up Kits Etc

Nico.

my car is getting quite silly now, someone the other night must of decided that my car looked better with the zetec badge off it so has made a hash of getting it off and left behind the outlines of zetec in the car! i actually do like it without the badge but need to cover it up, what the best solution too this???

and does anyone know what it would cost for a new rear wiper arm?? as i still haven't bought a new one after someone stole the cover for the pivoting bolt thing :(

Tar and glue remover will remove the left behind residue :)

suppose i didnt make that too clear... its scratched the paint work they took the glue too bizarrely

Hi Mate both available to purchase on our website www.fordpartscentre.co.uk just type 1513761 in the search box for the arm and touch ups in the exterior styling section.

Thanks

Hi Mate both available to purchase on our website www.fordpartscentre.co.uk just type 1513761 in the search box for the arm and touch ups in the exterior styling section.

Thanks

nice one i have a nosey later :)

but is the touch up kit good if you get me? or should i fork out that lot more and get it done properly?

nice one i have a nosey later :)

but is the touch up kit good if you get me? or should i fork out that lot more and get it done properly?

Really depends on how bad it is mate and how 'fussy' you are...in an ideal world it would be flattened and blended in but thats gonna cost you money...a touch up is the next best thing, just go easy on the amount of paint on the stick if you do decide for that option.

thanks mate!! i just want too get rid of the silver lines left behind where the paints come off... it stands out like a sore thumb when i give it a clean

Ooher, I might take my Titanium off, but if it's going to do that! I took off the other Fiesta, but I put that on.

Ooher, I might take my Titanium off, but if it's going to do that! I took off the other Fiesta, but I put that on.

Start with the 'T', else if you have issues, you literally will be left with 'Tit' if you're unlucky :lol:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club