Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Edge Tripmeter

Fordman173

Have just bought a new(2010) Fiesta Edge 1.25 which is great. Just one thing - I cannot see a tripmeter display and the handbook doesn't help. There is an odometer display but when I press the tripmeter reset button on the rev counter all it does is change the display of the odometer to include tenths of a mile. Otherwise the odometer just displays round miles. Is there in fact no trip display built in and you are supposed to calculate individual trips yourself with the "tenths of a mile" display mode?

Any explanation welcomed please.

Have just bought a new(2010) Fiesta Edge 1.25 which is great. Just one thing - I cannot see a tripmeter display and the handbook doesn't help. There is an odometer display but when I press the tripmeter reset button on the rev counter all it does is change the display of the odometer to include tenths of a mile. Otherwise the odometer just displays round miles. Is there in fact no trip display built in and you are supposed to calculate individual trips yourself with the "tenths of a mile" display mode?

Any explanation welcomed please.

Discovered elsewhere in this forum that the answer is to depress the reset button for 5-6 seconds while the engine is switched on. Trip meter display then appears in place of the odometer display.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club