1000's Of Fords For Sale
    • Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience
    • Get Your Club gear
      Get Your Club gear

piwko2006PL

Hello Everybody

Hi mates!

As you can see I'm a new user of you board. I hope you will understand my !Removed! bad English (I'm from Poland ;)).

So I also have a Ford car. I'm a very big fan of these cars. I own Ford Fiesta MK 6 produced in 2007 so, it's a face lifted model.

I have few questions for you.

Do your fiesta squeak inside ? I mean the doors are squeaking. I think the exact producers of this unpleasant noise is door seal. Could you tell me how to solve this problem ?

The next question is about the gears. Sometimes I have a problem with shifting in to first or reverse. The reverse is cracking rarely, but it is.

I will be very graceful for your every suggestion in these problem, which I have.

At all this car is great. Small TDCi engine provides enough performance in urban conditions, but it lacks power at highway speeds ( 130 km/h in Poland ).

All suggestions/opinions are welcome. :)

P.S.

Sorry for my language again. :ph34r:

Yeah ford build quality resulting for the squeeking! Ive got a few on my st im gonna try and sort at the weekend so ill report back.

As for the gearbox you say "cracking" but i presume you mean grinding in reverse. I had this problem until a ford technician told me just to hold the clutch in wait 5 seconds and it goes in grind free :D

I think all Fiestas are born to squeak :lol:

As for the grinding, agree with Jack_P although mine was really bad, I managed to push the dealer to replace and have had no problems since.

I had the reverse problem on my fiesta for the whole time I owned it :P I used to double pump the clutch

"clutch in, clutch out, clutch in, select reverse"

gave the sync a double kick to the correct speed :)

Hi

I didnt think that the Gearbox's Fitted to fiesta's had syncromesh on the reverse gear.

Jamie

u might be right im not an expert :P double clutching always worked for me though, ob helped something line up haha :P