Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

The Arty Photo Thread

Al J

In the photo-competition thread, I made a suggestion for a thread where members could post their own arty photos of just about anything non-car related. There was some interest, so I thought I'd set one up and see if anyone posts anything! :P

No competition here, just a chance to show off your photographic skills. Pics can be on any topic you wish that adhere to forum rules. They can be photoshopped, straight shots, whatever you want. I'd suggest you keep your pics to around 1024 pixels wide or less to avoid having them resized.

Oh and for those of you who would rather show off your cars... I've got that covered too and a thread will appear soon ;)

To start the ball rolling, here's a photo I took just over a week ago of Portmeirion. I turned it black and white and then restored parts of it to colour using Photobucket's 'colour splash' effect.

Al

P1010818-1.jpg

Hate to steal your thunder, but there's 7 pages of photos here. :P

FOC Photography Thread

There are some cracking photos in it.... well worth a browse.

Your car thread, however, would be a nice addition :D

Ah right thanks! Sorry about that, I thought it had been lost in the annals of time! :rolleyes:

Some lovely photos in there.

I'll get the car one set up.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club