Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Interference When Using Aux/usb And Hid Problems

bneeco

Evening people, picked up my fiesta today,

I have my iPhone for aux and a pen for usb and when i turn it reasonably loud (16-20's) it sounds like theres alot of interference when ever im pulling away etc as soon as the revs are going up its there, if im sat at idle its fine,

Im going to try a CD see if theres any diffference,

Also i fitted my hid's no problem as iv fitted them to friends cars and my previous car, but there seems to be a little bit of flickering going on they stay on its like a quarter of the bulb is flickering, any ideas? i have never come across this?

Iv also fitted a sub to the car but i cant see this being a problem? this works all fine with no problems

Thanks in advance

Ross

still does it when its on cd althought it seems to be when it gets to 2k revs so i presume thats when the turbo kicks in?

I found there to be quite alot of interference when using the USB and Line-In, I bought the Ford Ipod Cable and now the interference has gone, on the HID Front I've fitted some to mine and they are fine, did you buy new hids? If so I would get a replacement and see if the problem still exists

Right Iv ordered the cable but I'm starting to think it's linked to the hid problem, Is there a fitting guide anywhere? Coz I fitted them the exact same way as I did in my old car, i bought them new 35w 8000k slim ballast ?

i wanna make the Speakers louder but i need to sort my interference problem out first! so i gonna change my hid's over and see if that makes any difference then change my rca converter over to another type! anyone got any other suggestions

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club