2 replies to this topic

#1 mack2

mack2

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Ford Model: galaxy tdi 115ps 2002
Posted 02 January 2011 - 08:12 PM

Hi,
When I started the car the other day my Galaxy came out with an audible beep and a yellow warning light came on on the central dashboard light cluster.
I do not have a manual for my MKII 1.9TDi (nor can I find a manual that covers this 2002 model - does it exist?).
The warning light is a circle with two dashed line part the way around the outside of either side of the circle.

Have attached a couple of images showing the light and its position on the dashboard cluster.

It isn't the ABS light(yellow) or the Handbrake light(Red).

Can anyone help?

Cheers,

Mack2

Attached Thumbnails

• warning_light1.JPG
  • warning_light2.JPG

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 mack2

mack2

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Ford Model: galaxy tdi 115ps 2002
Posted 02 January 2011 - 08:31 PM

OK, so I did a bit of further surfing and have discovered this is a universal symbol for brake pad warning indicator.
First timer I have had a car with this on it so will now try and work out which pads are affected.

If anyone has access to an up to date manual I would like to know what edition it is as the one that came with my car is for a MKI which is of no use to me :-(

#3 Quigley

Quigley

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Ford Model: Galaxy Zetec 1.9 TDi, 2004

Posted 17 March 2011 - 03:55 PM

OK, so I did a bit of further surfing and have discovered this is a universal symbol for brake pad warning indicator.
First timer I have had a car with this on it so will now try and work out which pads are affected.

If anyone has access to an up to date manual I would like to know what edition it is as the one that came with my car is for a MKI which is of no use to me :-(

Hi Mack2
I have the same problem with my newly acquired 1.9 TDi, 2004 model and I am lookign to buy a Handbook on EBay. Did you manage to solve the problem in the end? (I initially thought it was the ABS light!)

Cheers

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users