Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Limited Edition Fiesta Gtr

kirst88

I think Andrew was referring to the Skyline and GTR and not the Sunny GTI-R that you are thinking of. ;)

ah hah. that makes sense, was really confused then.

Never once heard of a skyline having HGF.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Strutter

• mikester

• iNath

• kirst88

To be fair, all the MK7 Fiestas are "no go". Shame they can't/won't do a hot version.

yeah,shame that they still haven't done the ST version (last photos of fiesta ST at the Ring were 4 months ago),i am selling my 2.0 FSI passat,and looking for something smaller and faster,it would be nice to have a second fiesta in the garage,guess i will just have to settle with a VW scirocco,or the new AR Giulietta QV

btw.that fiesta "GTR" looks like !Removed!,i could do that to my fiesta if i wanted to,and do it better and cheaper

Dont vauxhall do a similar thing with the corsa d "special edition" looks like a meaty sri but its just a faggoty 1.2 or 1.3cdti had one at the lights few days back brand new 60plate car all right looking for a corsa but i just blew it into the weeds.

Do they do it to get young chavs to buy new cars? imagine the insurance and tax would be dirt cheap but would have the modded look they oh so love and i also love that mail back from evans halshaw "we do great finance deals" sorry if i offend anyone here on finance but it just sounds like me a gimmick because they cant shift many edge fiestas they wack a few bits on them put a low interest rate on the finance to lure young lads in trackies to buy new cars and be tied to them for years lol.

They did this to the mk6 as well in black was just a studio 1.25 i remember working one when i worked at ford, got in it and though what a con it looks really quite mean if a tad chav but you step inside and theres NOTHING just a bunch of blanked of buttons and flat seats sorry to moan but it annoys me lol.

So when I get my Zetec S, if I paint the roof and the mirrors black, and add black alloys, it'll be a proper GTR?

I've seen a few zetec S with gloss black roof and black wing mirrors, some with the bonnet too.

They look a bit ott but each to their own!

Do they do it to get young chavs to buy new cars?

Lazy chavs who can't be bothered to mod it themselves...

Pretty much that, its for young lads who want all show with no go...

Well...that and ealers who laugh their !Removed! off when one of them pays that much for an Edge version of the car.

it would be ok if they haven't made a ZS replica with a 1.25 engine,and stuck a crazy price tag :D

I have a mk7 fiesta 1.25,riding on lightweight racing alloys,lowered etc. but it will never look like a ZS,just because I don't want a car that looks like a show-off ZS replica,that's just stupid :)

to be honest for a grand more than a base model edge with steel wheels, its not a bad deal for the car on a whole, in principal though, HATE

to be honest for a grand more than a base model edge with steel wheels, its not a bad deal for the car on a whole, in principal though, HATE

Base model Edge can't be £12k?!

No. Its 11k

Yeah just checked Ford and 1.25 white Edge is £10,845. That makes the GTR £2,100 more not 1k :P

Ok my bad. And if you buy it on finance its 14800 holy feck. Thats more than mine cost me after finance

HUH...nice....I like the "LIMITED EDITION STICKER" just infront of the radio display.....

Yeah that radio sticker is errrrrrrrrrrrrrrm.very nice. :(

AHAHAHAHAAHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Limited edition GTR Sticker on the radio looks like something out of a childs sticker book.

Haha speech screw-ups at 0:53, 0:55 and 1:06.

"Rear bumper, diffuser and side skirts all of which are unique to the fiesta gtr" - and the zetec-s and titanium dress up of course.

Seems like the video was produced to the same quality as the car...

Like the idea of a small engine and good looks gr8 for young people because of ridiculous insurance prices, not sure why everyone keeps saying chavs will buy this car it just for car people who want to save time, effort and mistakes modding (getting it wrong on this car would be costly) plus what chav could buy a £14k car?!

i'm not applying this to me im currently building up my standard car to look like an ST, im not lazy :)

Umm apart from the glaring fact that it looks like a dogs dinner, youcan buy a edge and get the options done yourself and have it looking better, or for the price they are asking you could get a Zetech with the options..(not sure on price from dealerships for that tho).

Its the fact tehy are calling it a limited edition when it has nothing to do with ford..theirs no offical Ford certificate stating this.

i'm not applying this to me im currently building up my standard car to look like an ST, im not lazy :)

The point is that it's advertised incorrectly as unique, I'm sure I have that unique 3 piece rear diffuser....

and it looks so high on those 17s, tragic.

PLUS... can't believe this one hasn't been picked up, the people saying the asthmatic engine means people can buy this special edition without the higher premiums of the petrol and derv zetec s; how exactly? If you cant insure a stock zetec s, how can you insure a fiesta popular plus with a body kit, black roof and aftermarket alloys?!

you can't use the excuse that it came like that cos that is not how ford made it, ignorance is not bliss when you have to put a claim in and an assessor comes to view your motor and nulls your policy for undeclared mods, they're poo hot on this especially in this economic climate, they'd do anything to get out of paying out.

Oh and that video does indeed make it look more 'unique'.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club