Do Not Sell My Personal Information

08 Focus Lx - Retrofit Fog Lights

Dave Hope

Hi all,

A hopefully simple question. I have an 08 Focus LX and since I've been finding myself driving in thick fog a lot recently I'm hoping to retrofit fog lights.

I've found a suitable kit for about £100 (Lamps, switch and surrounds) but can't see any existing wiring loom in the front bumper. I sort of assumed the wiring would be there, just tucked away? If anyone has fog lights on their 08 focus, could they give me a hint as to where I should be looking?

I've been under the car (torch in hand) but can't see any wiring anywhere near where the offside fog light would be.

Any pointers appreciated!

Hi all,

After calling around, Ford do a separate wiring loom for this, the official part number is 1599361.

And the number for the kit is 1512477. Worth getting the wiring new for £30 or so, but can pick up the other bits on eBay for about £50 total.

Hope it helps someone.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club