Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Little I Symbol

Carolynne

Hi, I've just got my new fiesta but cannot for the life of me find out what the little Amber 'i' is just under the hours and minutes settings next to the main screen, is for! Help!

The little i stands for information and it means the car has a message stored for you to read. things like "door open" or on my car with keyless power "press clutch to start". the messages are displayed for a few seconds and then time out but if the problem still exists the i illuminates so that you can go into the menu and choose messages to view. there are quite few messages but the only ones I have seen are the 2 above and "key fob battery low" not the exact wording but you get the idea. The common one that I got in the early days was "door open" as I never seemed to shut the tailgate properly.

The little i stands for information and it means the car has a message stored for you to read. things like "door open" or on my car with keyless power "press clutch to start". the messages are displayed for a few seconds and then time out but if the problem still exists the i illuminates so that you can go into the menu and choose messages to view. there are quite few messages but the only ones I have seen are the 2 above and "key fob battery low" not the exact wording but you get the idea. The common one that I got in the early days was "door open" as I never seemed to shut the tailgate properly.

+1 :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club