Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Can I??

mr pompey

thought i would ask b4 doing it in case i got into trouble,

would i be able to put a link on here to my valeting web site????

Suppose there would be no harm in putting it into your signature, so when you post to the forum, it will appear under your signature, or if you can configure your web address under your profile you should be able to?

Other than that, im sure if you promise a generous discount to all FOC members - no one would mind ;)

Other people post them, but if you want to be really sure - PM Steve ( owner ) or one of the MOD's - im sure they will give you a straight forward answer :)

As Jeebowhite says, you would really need to contact steve the site administrator on this one mate

ok thanks for ur anws people,

and goes with out saying giveing a bit of discount to members on here, lol

In that case I hope Steve approves ;) lol - although a treck for me to hampshire to have a vallet... I might have to take up that generous offer if I am ever in that area ;) :P

be more then happy to valet yer car with discount on top,

if you did come down this way, would have to try a get a mini met going, so u could met other members from down this way,

In that case I hope Steve approves ;) lol - although a treck for me to hampshire to have a vallet... I might have to take up that generous offer if I am ever in that area ;) :P

Edited by DanGull
You've been told the process - any advertising needs to be approved by Steve, so why put the link in anyway?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club