2 replies to this topic

#1 lewyd_123

lewyd_123

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Ford Model: 1997 ford fiesta encore
Posted 16 November 2008 - 02:56 PM

Hey There,

This is gona sound really stupid 2 u lot but how the hell do i remove my oil cap? :unsure:
My last car was just a srew cap and the cap on my fiesta looks sealed down. I would rather look dumb than break it off, any help wud be much appreciated. Oh and feel free 2 giv me a caining.

Cheers

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Russ

Russ

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 293 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta 1.4i zetec

Posted 17 November 2008 - 09:46 AM

Hey There,

This is gona sound really stupid 2 u lot but how the hell do i remove my oil cap? :unsure:
My last car was just a srew cap and the cap on my fiesta looks sealed down. I would rather look dumb than break it off, any help wud be much appreciated. Oh and feel free 2 giv me a caining.

Cheers

Try 45 degree turn anticlockwise and lift it.( it may be tight so don't be shy ) failing that the handbook should say. ( can't check mine just now as my son has it at work! )

#3 ikarma70

ikarma70

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Ford Model: fiesta 1.25 lx
Posted 20 November 2008 - 03:09 PM

Hey There,

Cheers

you not the only one bud and i couldn't find the power point/ashtray :rolleyes: :blink: :lol:

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users