Jump to content


Induction kit

  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Ben87


    Feet Under The Table

  • Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Name: Ben
  • Ford Model: MK3 Mondeo TDCi
  • Year: 2004
  • Location: Cheshire

Posted 14 December 2008 - 06:31 PM

Hi all,
I have just recently baught a Ford Focus Chic 1.6 16v on a 2002 plate. I'm looking for an induction kit for it but i wanted one that replaced the rubber intake pipe with a chrome metal one. I have looked everywhere and not been able to find, does anyone know of where i can get one plz.


Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Sign up to FOC Premium Membership To Remove These Ads

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users