Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Metal

grisgris

Hi

New brochure, dealers say they got Monday night. Mostly same as old one except page for metal added. Dealer told me they were being advised to try to sell the sony radio to customers as it looks much better than the other type (guess it should as it cost more money) Also they state the alloy pedals are std complete with the footrest.(I am saying nothing then moaning when can does not have footrest, as the ones I have seen in s/rooms only have the 3 pedals)I am just trying to establish if I can have folding mirrors and rear view cam like on the Titanium, but getting answer is like pulling teeth (this includes talking to Ford direct) The only other difference I have noticed so far, the 2 centre air vents in brochure are blk, the one I saw in s/room was silver. This had the lower spec radio in it, so I don't know what the sony one is like, I hope blk. Finally, all the ones I have seen have the normal headlining (wooly to touch) not seen any with "shreddies" lining (maybe these were made with old lining)

The way this is going what we get is going to be anyones guess... except to say dealer said he had heard white colour was to be dropped ??

Hope this is right.. after I get mine, then they may be a bit more sought after. But he was probably saying this to get me to buy his blk one.

Hi, thanks for that, I will have a look over the weekend for one. The sony radio is finished in the gloss black so it blends in nicely with the rest of the interior. Didn't realise about the foot pedal/rest, wonder what I will get. Not sure about the folding mirrors and rear view camera, it is a bit confusing on the options availability sheet that I got from the garage. I am sure I was told that the air vents are gloss black but now I wonder if they were right or not. As for the headlining I haven't a clue I never looked at that. I was told the other day that there is a shortage of white zetec S's so maybe they can't keep up with demand!! Hopefully they don't drop the white until after we get ours. Do you know when you are getting yours?

Hi, thanks for that, I will have a look over the weekend for one. The sony radio is finished in the gloss black so it blends in nicely with the rest of the interior. Didn't realise about the foot pedal/rest, wonder what I will get. Not sure about the folding mirrors and rear view camera, it is a bit confusing on the options availability sheet that I got from the garage. I am sure I was told that the air vents are gloss black but now I wonder if they were right or not. As for the headlining I haven't a clue I never looked at that. I was told the other day that there is a shortage of white zetec S's so maybe they can't keep up with demand!! Hopefully they don't drop the white until after we get ours. Do you know when you are getting yours?

Hi

I think build is 2nd wk Sept.

Not really in a rush, just incase I find out more about car spec and want to change it slightly

Don't forget to post yours up when you get it

regards

The 2 centre air vents are attached to the headunit, so I'd imagine they'll be gloss black with the sony head unit, and silver with standard just like every other. I can't see them dropping white, it's been a very popular colour, especially for the Zetec S, which is what the metal evolves from.

Hi

I think build is 2nd wk Sept.

Not really in a rush, just incase I find out more about car spec and want to change it slightly

Don't forget to post yours up when you get it

regards

Hi, not too long to wait then...will try and post pics when I get it, don't forget to post yours too....

The 2 centre air vents are attached to the headunit, so I'd imagine they'll be gloss black with the sony head unit, and silver with standard just like every other. I can't see them dropping white, it's been a very popular colour, especially for the Zetec S, which is what the metal evolves from.

Hiya, yes I think they will be gloss black to match in with the Sony. I wouldn't have thought they would drop the white either, there is only the 3 colours available so to drop one of the more popular colours would be mad!

Ordered mine on 19/07....not heard anything but then I have not been to dealer since. Leaving them to it.

I was given late September as date.....take it that will mean 1st October

Gone for White with privacy glass and city pack.

Pics look good that i've seen but think look better in flesh/Metal ;)

Ordered mine on 19/07....not heard anything but then I have not been to dealer since. Leaving them to it.

I was given late September as date.....take it that will mean 1st October

Gone for White with privacy glass and city pack.

Pics look good that i've seen but think look better in flesh/Metal ;)

Hi

just to let you know, whilst the advertised footrest in alloy sounds nice, to go with the pedals, don't get too excited because you won't get one.

Yet again Ford can't get their advertising right.

Wonder if they have any jobs going, sure I could do a far better job.

• 2 weeks later...

Mine has arrived been to see in showroom this morning. Just waiting for DVLA to get number plate documents to me now.

Mine has arrived been to see in showroom this morning. Just waiting for DVLA to get number plate documents to me now.

Great, look forward to seeing the pics when you get them. Not seen any on the road yet so yours may be one of the first...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club