Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sat Nav - Secret Compartment

1gris

Hi

looking to use sat nav with mk7 fiesta. anyone got suggestions as to type and more important where to site (ther than windscreen)

anyone used the compartment under the radio. If not for sat nav, what used for, other than putting phone / ipod in.

Anyone put a fitted item inside.

was looking to see if i could use the sat nav holder like in the fiat 500 on the dash, any reason why it would not work.

thx Guys

I got a longer mount arm for my Garmin satnav and attach the sucker to the door of the secret compartment. Only works if you still have the compartment fixed shut.

I got a longer mount arm for my Garmin satnav and attach the sucker to the door of the secret compartment. Only works if you still have the compartment fixed shut.

Hi.

Got any pics of unit in situ ?

thx

How about an air vent clip to hold your sat nav??

Tomtom%20%281%29.jpg

Tomtom%20%282%29.jpg

That looks neat. where do you get the live feed from ?

How do you find sat nav whilst driving, is it high up enough ?

thx

That looks fantastic, I love how on first glance it just looks like a phone holder too. That's sure to keep the thieving scum at bay.

Somebody tried to break into my father's Colt a few months ago because he left the mount in the windscreen. I would love to have a GPS system but unfortunately around my area it's a never ending battle to keep things safe from chavs. I'm even worried about my hands-free being in the car overnight, if it's worth a pint down the pub there's too many people who would give it a go.

Sorry to hijack the thread :D

Oh that WAS your phone charger, iPhone? :lol:

Anyhow it looks like an ideal position, I will try and do the same in my car and if I can I'll get myself a GPS - at least then I avoid the marks in the windscreen which is enough for the scum to 'give it a go'.

Dan :D

tomtom are the best sat nav on the market i personally use the tom tom XL live Iq Routes has everything you could need and looks great, you can even replace the arrow icon with a digital replica of your car, now thats pimpin B)

You ideally want the sat nav located around the drivers side A pillar. Here, it doesn't block the view as when attached centrally to the windscreen and it's closest to eye level. The less time you have your eyes away from the road the better.

You ideally want the sat nav located around the drivers side A pillar. Here, it doesn't block the view as when attached centrally to the windscreen and it's closest to eye level. The less time you have your eyes away from the road the better.

Like mine!

06102010443.jpg

06102010442.jpg

Good lad. B)

High 5

well Done :D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club