Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dash Material

Chutney

Wish someone could make a template and sell it to people who are trying to do it (instead of drilling from the undersides etc)

Brill guide though :)

Wish someone could make a template and sell it to people who are trying to do it (instead of drilling from the undersides etc)

Brill guide though :)

I was thinking of doing that

maybe out of grease proof paper or somthing then cut it to the shape of the in-dent in the dash,

would be accurate with a 2mm tolerance would be as precise as you could probably get with it,

ive purchased one of these gauge kits from eBay,

so i plan to start on it next saturday at the latest, ill try make a template for you mate,

ill cut it all out like the picture above, then roll out the paper and draw on it where the holes are

Yea a template is a good idea, I should of done one once I cut the holes, if you have a good good friend with a titanium or st and will let you take his out and then you could get a template. I didn't know anyone with one that's why I done it that way.

Yea a template is a good idea, I should of done one once I cut the holes, if you have a good good friend with a titanium or st and will let you take his out and then you could get a template. I didn't know anyone with one that's why I done it that way.

I dont have any friends :lol: ......:unsure:

but i will make a template for anyone who would like to use it and pass on to the next person wishing to install.

also leemaxd, what did you use to fill the gap between the newly fitted gauges mate?

lenny, i'd love a template on greasy paper if you can :)

Thanks in advance!!

• Like 1

Looks good mate.

I have a compartment where you fitted that.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club