Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2010 Focus Help

Rosnab

I have a new company car (ford focus 1.6TDCI Style). It has already a bury cardle for a nokia. However i have a HTC. The issue i have is i have no idea how to get it all working. The car itself has buttons on the sony system for hanging up and green to make call, but is it blue tooth??? Or do i need a cable etc.

Its really stressing me out can anybody help???????????????

I have a new company car (ford focus 1.6TDCI Style). It has already a bury cardle for a nokia. However i have a HTC. The issue i have is i have no idea how to get it all working. The car itself has buttons on the sony system for hanging up and green to make call, but is it blue tooth??? Or do i need a cable etc.

Its really stressing me out can anybody help???????????????

Go through the menu's it's possible the Sony may be bluetooth , in which case you won't need a cradle , do you have the Voice button on your Stereo control steering controller?

• Like 1

Go through the menu's it's possible the Sony may be Bluetooth , in which case you won't need a cradle , do you have the Voice button on your Stereo control steering controller?

No mate nothing at all on the steering wheel, so thats what made me think the existing cradle was used because of no bluetooth. However there doesnt seem to be a cable from cradle so i dont get how it can be used. The car itself has like i said has buttons on the sony face, and microphone coming out the roof/ceiling.

No mate nothing at all on the steering wheel, so thats what made me think the existing cradle was used because of no bluetooth. However there doesnt seem to be a cable from cradle so i dont get how it can be used. The car itself has like i said has buttons on the sony face, and microphone coming out the roof/ceiling.

Press the phone button see if it brings up the connection options , i would imagine it would be bluetooth , but i don't have the Sony version

• Like 1

Press the phone button see if it brings up the connection options , i would imagine it would be bluetooth , but i don't have the Sony version

Thanks mate ill get back to you if i cant get it going lol

Thanks mate ill get back to you if i cant get it going lol

The Stereo control is ,left of the steering wheel next to indicator stork , where you control volume and track forward/reverse , the voice button would not mean you did not have bluetooth , being a 2010 , they were all specced up a little.

Take a picture of the Stereo , so we know which version we are looking at or find a link on eBay showing same model

• Like 1

not the best pic but its the same as mine i found it on autotrader.

Ford Focus 2010/ sony single cd.

It has the volume buttons on the left, which resemble a second indicator

post-28628-0-33437900-1323954207_thumb.j

Yeah i would try the Phone button bottom left and also the menu button see if it brings up bluetooth connection , if it does then you should easily be able to pair the HTC

• Like 1

Doing a little reading , Pre march 2008 most Sony did not have the bluetooth module fitted in the car , it is not part of the stereo, later version's " not all " had the bluetooth module

If it's not there , your option would be a Parrot device , maybe get Company to invest in one for you , on the grounds of Safety.

• Like 1

Yeah i would try the Phone button bottom left and also the menu button see if it brings up Bluetooth connection , if it does then you should easily be able to pair the HTC

Ok so it doesnt have bluetooth i can be pretty sure of that now. I have found a cable from bury base plate going into the back of the dash/ audio system. Is there a cradle available for the HTC desire s?????

Try here

http://www.fommy.co....th-car-kits.htm

Cheap one

http://www.fommy.co.uk/view-full-page.php?divid=HTC&cat=Bluetooth+Car+Kits&skuno=83943

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club