Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Full Geometry Setup At Drury Lane

AndyCuz

I've just had my Focus TDCi fully checked and aligned at Drury Lane Auto Services in Oldham, Greater Manchster and have to say that the car now feels so much better.

After having my wishbone bushes replaced in November I had the tracking done at Kwik Fit, ATS and Ford but the car never felt quite right. Now it feels better than ever.

Paul at Drury Lane has the Hunter DSP 600 kit which is one of the best out there, they provide a before and after reading of the setup and then make the adjustments if you give the go ahead. A normal front track costs around £30 these days but I must say the full geometry check is more worthwhile as it checks every angle on the vehicle.

If in doubt speak to Paul at Drury Lane and he'll look after you. I'll always have a full geo check done now and never bother with the tracking again, its a waste of time and money.

I had a full four wheel tracking done to my Alfa 156 and the difference was amazing, especially considering it wasn't out by far at all to start with!

I was always having mine done, most of the time FOC... in the end we put the cars questionable handing down to a small impact it had on the drivers side not long after i bought it... thats the only thing we could think of that would affect it!

The car would never travel straight, I would always be correcting one way or the other... only sight but noticeable...

My new car however, straight as an arrow! lol

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club