Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I finally put down my deposit!

BHall1989

Hi there :)

Just got back from my local Ford garage after putting down my deposit on the new Ford KA with the following specs:

New Ford KA

1.2 petrol engine

Zetec Trim

With the options:

- Metallic paint: Dive blue

- music pack (Upgraded Speakers with added sub and amp)

- Rear parking sensors

- Leather seats

- Leather Handbrake, gearstick, steering wheel & scuff plates

I feel like I got a good deal as I managed to get the parking sensors, metallic paint and music park for free, which is around £700-£750 off. I can't wait for it to arrive now :D. I had considered so many other cars before I finally settled for the KA. My requirements were (in no specific order)

- Nice interior

- Economical

- Cheap to tax

- Good looking

- Cheap insurance (19 YO)

- Small (I prefer smaller cars)

With the kind of driving I do I have no real use for a large engine. It's mostly around town driving with the occasional motorway. After test driving so many different cars (Peugeot 107, Hyundai i10, Fiat 500) I found the KA to be the nicest out of them all. The tranmission was so smooth on the KA and it felt natural driving it. With the Hyundai i10 I didn't really get along with it, managed to stall it twice during the test drive. The new KA ticked all of my boxes and after test driving I knew it was the right car.

Just a couple of questions:

1) I'll be transferring my head unit from my current car to the KA when it arrives. Does anyone know if any 3rd party companies have made fascia adaptors and steering wheel control adaptors for the New KA?

2) Anyone else purchased a new KA? :)

Hey mate that's great!

I'm really lovign the new KA's they look fab!

I would love to get one but for now staying with my current KA ;)

• 1 month later...
Hi there :)

Just got back from my local Ford garage after putting down my deposit on the new Ford KA with the following specs:

New Ford KA

1.2 petrol engine

Zetec Trim

With the options:

- Metallic paint: Dive blue

- Music pack (Upgraded speakers with added sub and amp)

- Rear parking sensors

- Leather seats

- Leather Handbrake, gearstick, steering wheel & scuff plates

I feel like I got a good deal as I managed to get the parking sensors, metallic paint and music park for free, which is around £700-£750 off. I can't wait for it to arrive now :D. I had considered so many other cars before I finally settled for the KA. My requirements were (in no specific order)

- Nice interior

- Economical

- Cheap to tax

- Good looking

- Cheap insurance (19 YO)

- Small (I prefer smaller cars)

With the kind of driving I do I have no real use for a large engine. It's mostly around town driving with the occasional motorway. After test driving so many different cars (Peugeot 107, Hyundai i10, Fiat 500) I found the KA to be the nicest out of them all. The tranmission was so smooth on the KA and it felt natural driving it. With the Hyundai parts i10 I didn't really get along with it, managed to stall it twice during the test drive. The new KA ticked all of my boxes and after test driving I knew it was the right car.

Just a couple of questions:

1) I'll be transferring my head unit from my current car to the KA when it arrives. Does anyone know if any 3rd party companies have made fascia adaptors and steering wheel control adaptors for the New KA?

2) Anyone else purchased a new KA? :)

Not bad. Can you emphasize its sound system dude? I want to know more details about your amps & subwoofers.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club