Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Solution To Water In Plug Ports

Petar

Non heated washer jets. Finis 1708176. Price approximately £3,50 a piece.

Heated washer jets. Finis 1501053. Price approximately £20,- a piece.

As an alternative you can buy the mist washer jets from the Focus MK3. The shape/dimensions of these washer jets are identical to the MK2/MK2.5 washer jets.

• 1 month later...

• 1 year later...

Non heated washer jets. Finis 1708176. Price approximately £3,50 a piece.

This is maybe an obvious question. I'm trying to make sure I get the correct "revised" washer jets for my 2005 Focus 1.6 Sport, which is experiencing the water in the plug wells problem. A search on the Ford parts website for part Number 1708176 brings up two options.

(1) Ford Focus MK2 Windscreen Washer Jet 2005-2008 Fits From: 19-07-2004 To: 15-01-2008

(2) Ford Focus Windscreen Washer Jet 2008-2011 Fits From: 03-12-2007 To: 29-07-2011

https://www.fordpartsuk.com/shop/search.php?keywords=1708176

Am I correct in thinking that I currently have (1) but what I need is (2)? Or do they now only sell the "revised" version so I need a new (1)?

Thanks

The fiesta mk6 has the same water in the ports problem and it actually has a cover, (the air filter box) the easy and quickest answer is silicon sealant!

• 6 years later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club