Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

petesrepairs

2004 Fusion Tdci Windscreen

4 posts in this topic

I recently purchased a 1.4 tdci 2004 fusion 2, and am wondering if the fusion 3 heated windscreen would fit and is the wiring there already like most other models of ford.

Thanks

Hi Peter, I had the same problem with my focus MK2, had one fitted by error, went to ford after fitting (swhich, relay, and two fuses) to get it working they told me, it can not be programmed to work, had all the right wiring, but the wrong ecu gem, only cars fitted with heated windscreens have the right ecu gem, so i came up with this, it may be of some help to you..

post-2425-0-08050200-1327678747_thumb.jp

Thank you very much for that. Sorry I couldnt get back to you sooner, for some reason I didnt get a message saying someone had posted a reply. Thank you

Thank you very much for that. Sorry I couldnt get back to you sooner, for some reason I didnt get a message saying someone had posted a reply. Thank you