Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Need A New One Of These.... What Is It Called?!

philsteruk

Hi there

I have a 2003 Ford Focus Ebony.

A part of my front passenger seat has fallen off and refuses to go back on. Having looked at it, I think there are some bits snapped off it so I want to get a replacement (or fix it if possible) as I am selling the car.

I have been perusing the interweb, but as I don't know what it is called I am having no luck. It does have a number on the back as follows: 119413-008-LH

It is a piece of plastic that fits at the angle where the back of the seat joins the bottom of the seat on the left hand side near the door.

I have attached a few pics of it that might help.

So if anyone knows what it is called and where I can get one as cheaply as possible it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Phil

post-30396-0-63352500-1329490025_thumb.j

post-30396-0-60582800-1329490498_thumb.j

Looks like a recliner cover to me but the opposite side to where the wheel / lever is mounted (is it the inner one, near the seatbelt ?)

I've been through 6 or 7 of these on my mk1 there crap once there off they don't go back on properly best trick i did was go to a scrap yard fit it as good as i could then glue the bugger on cheap and nasty sounding way but i tried all sorts and it wouldn't fit

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club