Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Got Bored

artscot79

lovely weather and i got bored so it was out with the paint lol done some engine painting though its so shiny the camera cant pick the deep red up due to the reflections the whole engine and gearbox has been redone in aluminium, when that was done the calipers have been repainted with the red pad holding clip and i was still bored so the underside was undersealed and the rear suspension repainted as well as red springs and red anti roll bar etc post-8800-0-10654200-1332085083_thumb.jppost-8800-0-18402600-1332085108_thumb.jppost-8800-0-11551900-1332085131_thumb.jp

Thats the thing when you get bored i took my car of the road to replace the engine and ended up doing a full make over wont come out the back yard now till i,m finished just as well i,ve got two spare cars its like decorating with me got that many jobs on the go with it at once .

You painted it like its a model kit. ;)

tvs rubbish it was a nice day so i thought what the hell may as well do some bits and bobs still got a few more things to do and some shiny bits to order lol

TV been kind to me this week end.Wales,F1 and Liverpool. :D

i,d rather be bored lol

looks good mate,

kind of reminds me of my first car, i painted the engine, horn and calipers, then got some red sleeving and red samco hoses.

Picture011.jpg

16062009439-1.jpg

ive got some silicone hoses in silver and ive still to get the chrome or carbon battery cover and dipstick oil cap coolant tank cover etc even the gearbox and underside of the engines now been done as well as the springs in red the shocks black and the whole front and rear suspension repainted in black so its enough for now so the mrs keeps telling me lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club