Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Error On Ford Website

Maleforce

Just noticed on the update of the Ford website www.ford.co.uk if you go to the fiesta page then click models they updated the site and said its the 90PS diesel in the econetic models when its actually the 95PS engine, when you look at performance there is no 90PS diesel listed, obviously who ever did the update has picked out some old paperwork and copied it without knowing anything about the car.

suppose 5 BHP extra means alot when choosing the right car to purchase. ;)

Not really no just something I noticed that didnt match up with what was printed last week.

Not really no just something I noticed that didnt match up with what was printed last week.

Just trying to have a laugh with you mate, :D

good find their and ford should know what they are selling but you have also proved that they dont.

Yeah its ok LOL am not so sad to get hung up about these things, wish they would have put that 110PS 1.6 mapping in to my fiesta would go like hell, but they did that with the old XR2, they put a carb version 1.6 where the XR3 was the injected version cos they didnt want the fiesta to kick XR3i !Removed!. Me thinks the same logic applies here!

Yeah its ok LOL am not so sad to get hung up about these things, wish they would have put that 110PS 1.6 mapping in to my fiesta would go like hell, but they did that with the old XR2, they put a carb version 1.6 where the XR3 was the injected version cos they didnt want the fiesta to kick XR3i !Removed!. Me thinks the same logic applies here!

My focus is a 90PS 1.6TDCi mate,

the only difference in the 1.6TDCi 90PS and the 110PS focus

is the fuel injectors and the mapping so that gives some more tuning potential for the 1.6TDCi fiesta just fit the 110 injectors to the same engine and get her remapped you would be running close to 140bhp after the remap

although im not sure if the 1.6TDCi fiesta has a front mount intercooler on it as standard, if it doesnt then you would need one of those too but 100% possible.

if your considering doing any of the above i can put you in contact with some people who can advise in more detail in regards to where to purchase and how the results feel.

Remap and the 110 injectors have you up to 137bhp if memory serves, I know someone who did the mod on it, considering myself :P

Remap and the 110 injectors have you up to 137bhp if memory serves, I know someone who did the mod on it, considering myself :P

me too lol

but injectors are a bit expensive but great results form 90bhp to 137bhp thats like fitting a moped engine to the rear axle of the car :D

almost 50bhp increase

me too lol

but injectors are a bit expensive but great results form 90bhp to 137bhp thats like fitting a moped engine to the rear axle of the car :D

:P Yeah, looking at about £90 a piece for recon ones, not sure on new but probably a decent amount for sure, but a pretty insane amount of power considering you're only gonna pay about £600 all-in if you shop around.

Hi again lads thanks for the idea, but I don't wanna mess up the warranty the car is new, that would be an amazing power boost though.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club