Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Discount Insurance?

Anthony Dyer

Adrian flux offered me £640 on my 130bhp Mondeo 2.0 TDCI 55 Zetec Plate with only 40k on clock, 9 years proctected no claims Insurance, im 36, im A hgv DRIVER

DIRECT LINE = £312 Fully comp with breakdown, 15% discount with club insurer????

FOC, switch to diect line!

Its a shame that on this ocassion you didnt get the better deal with Adrian Flux, I think there T's and C's mean that you can do any amount of mods to your car, and your premium stays as is. Perhaps its just you who has lost out ont his, but it will be interesting to see if anyone else does?

I am due my renewal in 6 weeks or so, so will probably post my results here as well...

Hi,

Unfortunately we're unable to be competitive on every single quotation. I only wish we were. If you wanted to PM me your details though I'd be more than happy to take another look at your details just in case there is anything else we can do.

Regards,

Dan.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club