Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Fiesta Climate Controls

Hey I just wanted to ask, when I try to use the automatic climate control, the A/C button also lights up. Also when I press the max blower button, the A/C button lights up. I dont actually want the air con on but the button lights up anyway. How to I use auto climate control properly?

Hey I just wanted to ask, when I try to use the automatic climate control, the A/C button also lights up. Also when I press the max blower button, the A/C button lights up. I dont actually want the air con on but the button lights up anyway. How to I use auto climate control properly?

Set your temperature, press auto and bob's your uncle.

Why don't you want a/c on as I'll think you'll find for it to work best in auto, it will use the a/c control. Haven't got mine yet, but in my BMW, it's much better for demisting etc with a/c on.

So I just set the temperature, say 22 degrees, then press the auto button and that does all the work for me? What about when I need to defrost the windows, can I still press those buttons whilst climate control is on automatic?

So I just set the temperature, say 22 degrees, then press the auto button and that does all the work for me? What about when I need to defrost the windows, can I still press those buttons whilst climate control is on automatic?

Yep, that's all you need to do for climate control.

As for demisting, it will probably overide auto climate control, so just put it back into auto when the windows are clear.

In my Mum's Nissan Note when you set the climate control it directs the air flow to where you need it, therefore if your screen needs demisting it will direct it there (well that's what it seems like anyway)

On my Focus (which doesn't have climate control) if you set the blower to the window and hot it automatically puts the air con anyway.

Or just press the heated front windscreen button? Works for me every time :) Uses less fuel aswell

Or just press the heated front windscreen button? Works for me every time :) Uses less fuel aswell

But doesn't demist or defrost the side windows.