Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rob Saying Hi To Everyone

jedirob

Hi just introducing myself as a new member to the ford owners club im already a member of the uk cougar owners club but i also own a focus which the wife has pinched since she past her test a couple of years ago so i thought why not join both go to a few meets work permitting and see what the ford scene is all about. im not that well up on fords because (please be kind) ive been into jap cars and ive still got a clean 93 eg4 civic in the garage . ive had the focus about 3 years now and its been fantastic and really good to drive but i was fully converted when i saw my cougar outside a local car dealers and i just fell for it ive got a few minor fingers crossed ongoing probs which im trying to sort out but i just love driving it anyway thats enough from me cus you'll be gettin bored by now . ive attached a couple of pics of my cougar let me know what you think cheers.

post-35427-0-46771400-1342949866_thumb.j

post-35427-0-42146900-1342949957_thumb.j

Hi just introducing myself as a new member to the ford owners club im already a member of the uk cougar owners club but i also own a focus which the wife has pinched since she past her test a couple of years ago so i thought why not join both go to a few meets work permitting and see what the ford scene is all about. im not that well up on fords because (please be kind) ive been into jap cars and ive still got a clean 93 eg4 civic in the garage . ive had the focus about 3 years now and its been fantastic and really good to drive but i was fully converted when i saw my cougar outside a local car dealers and i just fell for it ive got a few minor fingers crossed ongoing probs which im trying to sort out but i just love driving it anyway thats enough from me cus you'll be gettin bored by now . ive attached a couple of pics of my cougar let me know what you think cheers.

welcome to the forum,

i thought the uk cougar club was a non car related forum naughty425.gif

car looks sweet, have you checked the footwells for some bulb sockets?

welcome to the forum,

i thought the uk cougar club was a non car related forum naughty425.gif

car looks sweet, have you checked the footwells for some bulb sockets?

First of all, welcome to the forum Rob.

Second ignore Lenny and his lewd insinuations.

He's mostly harmless and does have his uses.

:D

Hi welcome :)

Welcome to FoC pal.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club