Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Custom Temperature Controls Done

qtcbd

customknobs.jpg

So they came today, got home from work and just fitted these using lenny's guide :) look much better and I'm getting more confident in doing small mods to the car now .... hmmmm what next? any idea's guys/girls??

Looking Good Cheryl , so much more style with these changed.

Have you changed your front light's yet? or any of the interior bulbs.

So they came today, got home from work and just fitted these using lenny's guide :) look much better and I'm getting more confident in doing small mods to the car now .... hmmmm what next? any idea's guys/girls??

they look great and really compliment the carbon dash surrounding them,

i reckon you should purchase a dremil type tool because most custom modifications will require the use of one,

and i also recommend a set of safety glasses because the dremil kicks out fragments in all directions,

but the dremil is a must have tool if fitting dual reverse units, rear bird bath lighting or st pod.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DRAPER-MULTI-TOOL-DREMEL-STYLE-MINI-ROTARY-HOBBY-CRAFT-DRILL-256-ACCESSORIES-/380456828534?pt=UK_Home_Garden_PowerTools_SM&hash=item5894fe7e76

i love mine and it was given to me as a gift from a fellow member of the forum best gift ive ever recieved.

the rear footwell lighting is another easy and rewarding modification that i have done a guide on too.

i shall be getting a dremel also lenny as ive noticed some tricky little bits that it will be perfect for.

nice job see its not so scary when you get started is it....................beware shes got the bug now

I need to get me some of these! Do the knobs light up by themselves? I looked at the guide and it seems there is some lights behind the knob for the control display, do these new knobs light up from that?

Well done, once bitten, the modding bug is a hard one to shift!

I need to get me some of these! Do the knobs light up by themselves? I looked at the guide and it seems there is some lights behind the knob for the control display, do these new knobs light up from that?

Well done, once bitten, the modding bug is a hard one to shift!

Yeah they light up.

I dont know whats on the guide but theres photos at night on the gc88 zetec s thread that someone posted.

awwwh thanks guys, yeah I've been scouting about looking for other things to do now! hehe

yeah the knobs light up as they have a transparent bit on them so when your lights are on they light up too which looks pretty cool :)

Yeah they light up.

I dont know whats on the guide but theres photos at night on the gc88 zetec s thread that someone posted.

the guide also has some night shots

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club