• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 DouglasB

DouglasB

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Ford Model: Mk6 Fiesta Zetec S

Posted 02 September 2012 - 10:42 AM

Just looking to spray some interior trim pieces but not got a clue how to get them off and I don't want to just pull incase that's wrong and I break them. I'm looking to take off the silver pieces of trim around the heaters (mk6 zetec s) and spray them purple. If anyone knows how to take them off I'd appreciate the help :)

Other thing (will be posted in a seperate topic too) is how do you get your speedo out in a mk6 zetec s... I've took all the trim pieces of down to just havin to do the final two screws on the speedo but it wouldn't pull out? Maybe I wasn't being harsh enough.

Cheers guys :D

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Lenny

Lenny

Retired Moderator

• FOC Supporters
  • 9,252 posts
  • Name: Leonard
  • Ford Model: Focus ZetecS
  • Year: 2010
Contributor

Posted 02 September 2012 - 11:00 AM

Just looking to spray some interior trim pieces but not got a clue how to get them off and I don't want to just pull incase that's wrong and I break them. I'm looking to take off the silver pieces of trim around the heaters (mk6 zetec s) and spray them purple. If anyone knows how to take them off I'd appreciate the help :)

Other thing (will be posted in a seperate topic too) is how do you get your speedo out in a mk6 zetec s... I've took all the trim pieces of down to just havin to do the final two screws on the speedo but it wouldn't pull out? Maybe I wasn't being harsh enough.

Cheers guys :D

Hope some people can help you with this,
But if they can't then I recommend you purchased the haynes manual for you motor,
It explains everything and I couldn't have done half of my mods without it.

#3 DouglasB

DouglasB

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • Ford Model: Mk6 Fiesta Zetec S

Posted 02 September 2012 - 04:00 PM

Probably will end up doing that! Just finished doing my fog light surroundings.. Looks good even if I do say so myself :)

#4 DanGersFord

DanGersFord

Dan The Gas Man

• FOC Supporters
  • 3,498 posts
  • Name: Daniel
  • Ford Model: Fiesta ST3
  • Year: 2014
Contributor

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:22 AM

Did you manage to get this sorted?

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mk6, Fiesta, Zetec, Interior, Trim, Speedo, Centre, Console, Speedometer, Dash

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users