Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

DouglasB

Help! Interior Trim Pieces

4 posts in this topic

Just looking to spray some interior trim pieces but not got a clue how to get them off and I don't want to just pull incase that's wrong and I break them. I'm looking to take off the silver pieces of trim around the heaters (mk6 zetec s) and spray them purple. If anyone knows how to take them off I'd appreciate the help :)

Other thing (will be posted in a seperate topic too) is how do you get your speedo out in a mk6 zetec s... I've took all the trim pieces of down to just havin to do the final two screws on the speedo but it wouldn't pull out? Maybe I wasn't being harsh enough.

Cheers guys :D

Just looking to spray some interior trim pieces but not got a clue how to get them off and I don't want to just pull incase that's wrong and I break them. I'm looking to take off the silver pieces of trim around the heaters (mk6 zetec s) and spray them purple. If anyone knows how to take them off I'd appreciate the help :)

Other thing (will be posted in a seperate topic too) is how do you get your speedo out in a mk6 zetec s... I've took all the trim pieces of down to just havin to do the final two screws on the speedo but it wouldn't pull out? Maybe I wasn't being harsh enough.

Cheers guys :D

Hope some people can help you with this,

But if they can't then I recommend you purchased the haynes manual for you motor,

It explains everything and I couldn't have done half of my mods without it.

Probably will end up doing that! Just finished doing my fog light surroundings.. Looks good even if I do say so myself :)

Did you manage to get this sorted?