• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Melanie

Melanie

• PipPip
  • 13 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec Blue

Posted 22 February 2009 - 10:20 PM

Just got home from a 5 hour journey and at the services halfway I unplugged my Tom Tom from the Power Outlet, when I plugged it back in there was no power. Tried the charger for my phone and no power there either. When I got home I checked the fuses but I can't see anything for the Power Outlet, there are no fuses in the places where they go for Cigarette Lighter, does anyone have any idea where I should be looking or is it a visit to the garage!!!

By the way my car is a 58 Fiesta 1.25i Zetec Blue

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Fiesta_J

Fiesta_J

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec
Posted 23 February 2009 - 11:20 AM

Just got home from a 5 hour journey and at the services halfway I unplugged my Tom Tom from the Power Outlet, when I plugged it back in there was no power. Tried the charger for my phone and no power there either. When I got home I checked the fuses but I can't see anything for the Power Outlet, there are no fuses in the places where they go for Cigarette Lighter, does anyone have any idea where I should be looking or is it a visit to the garage!!!

By the way my car is a 58 Fiesta 1.25i Zetec Blue

For a car that's 6 months old, if that, I would be taking it back to the garage and having them check and repair it under warranty.

#3 Melanie

Melanie

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 12:18 PM

For a car that's 6 months old, if that, I would be taking it back to the garage and having them check and repair it under warranty.

Thanks, I may just have to do that as I can't find a fuse for it anywhere!

#4 hedgepig

hedgepig

Too much time on the boards

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 955 posts
  • Name: John
  • Ford Model: Fiesta 1.0 125 Titanium X
  • Year: 2013

Posted 26 February 2009 - 07:26 PM

Thanks, I may just have to do that as I can't find a fuse for it anywhere!

You definitely ought to take it back--best not mess with it yourself otherwise they could say that it's your fault......................................

#5 Melanie

Melanie

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 10:16 PM

You definitely ought to take it back--best not mess with it yourself otherwise they could say that it's your fault......................................

I sorted it, I phoned them up, they told me which fuse and I replaced it, all working again now! :P

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users