Huge Range of Ford Parts
    • 1000's Of Fords For Sale
      1000's Of Fords For Sale
    • Join Premium & Save
      Join Premium & Save

Melanie

12V Power Outlet Not Working

5 posts in this topic

Just got home from a 5 hour journey and at the services halfway I unplugged my Tom Tom from the Power Outlet, when I plugged it back in there was no power. Tried the charger for my phone and no power there either. When I got home I checked the fuses but I can't see anything for the Power Outlet, there are no fuses in the places where they go for Cigarette Lighter, does anyone have any idea where I should be looking or is it a visit to the garage!!!

By the way my car is a 58 Fiesta 1.25i Zetec Blue

Just got home from a 5 hour journey and at the services halfway I unplugged my Tom Tom from the Power Outlet, when I plugged it back in there was no power. Tried the charger for my phone and no power there either. When I got home I checked the fuses but I can't see anything for the Power Outlet, there are no fuses in the places where they go for Cigarette Lighter, does anyone have any idea where I should be looking or is it a visit to the garage!!!

By the way my car is a 58 Fiesta 1.25i Zetec Blue

For a car that's 6 months old, if that, I would be taking it back to the garage and having them check and repair it under warranty.

For a car that's 6 months old, if that, I would be taking it back to the garage and having them check and repair it under warranty.

Thanks, I may just have to do that as I can't find a fuse for it anywhere!

Thanks, I may just have to do that as I can't find a fuse for it anywhere!

You definitely ought to take it back--best not mess with it yourself otherwise they could say that it's your fault......................................

You definitely ought to take it back--best not mess with it yourself otherwise they could say that it's your fault......................................

I sorted it, I phoned them up, they told me which fuse and I replaced it, all working again now! :P