Show
Photo

How The Hell Do You Contact Ford Dealers For Repair/advice?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 GSM

GSM

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts
  • Name: Garrie
  • Ford Model: Focus Ghia 1.6 (100PS)
  • Year: 2006

Posted 28 September 2012 - 02:50 PM

Never dealt with a dealer before and I bought my car at a small second hand dealer, not from Ford or a Ford authorised dealer.

Who do I contact to get advice on technical issues and perhaps to arrange for repairs to be carried out, without paying through the nose on premium rate numbers?!

Or do I just drive into a dealer and tell them what I want?

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 NorthSussex

NorthSussex

Too much time on the boards

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 976 posts
  • Name: Stormin
  • Ford Model: Focus 1.8 Petrol manual
  • Year: 2009

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:06 PM

This forum has always been good for technical advice. Other than that a good independent garage for repairs.

#3 jimrex

jimrex

Too much time on the boards

• FOC Supporters
  • 565 posts
  • Name: James
  • Ford Model: 2011 Mk3 Focus, 2009 Mk7 Fiesta
  • Year: 2011

Posted 28 September 2012 - 03:16 PM

Google your nearest dealer (I'm sure all Ford dealers will have a webste), and look for the Servicing section or the Contact Us part which may list a seperate local number for the servicing department. My local dealer is TC Harrison and their main website gives one phone number which goes into one call centre for all their locations. I always ignore that, ring the local dealer sales number and ask to be put through to servicing. You could always also try a local independant garage who will be more interested in keeping you as a valued customer than charging you through the nose.

As Stormin said, this forum should be your first port of call as it's always full of useful information and someone may be able to help you and save you money ;)

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users