Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auto window problem

mickyd

:( Does anyone know how to cure this auto window problem, when i unlock the the car with the remote and hold the button to drop all the windows everything works fine but when i lock it and hold the button to close only the nearside window goes up, so i then have to unlock the car and do the others manually. Was working fine the other day.

Global closing needs reprogramming on each door.

If you are unable to close the windows by remote, you probably need to set the fully closed position:

1. Open the window

2. Fully close it using driver's window control

3. Press and hold up button for 5 seconds

The fully closed position has now been set. Repeat the above steps for all windows.

NB. This needs to be done every time you disconnect the car's battery.

Still not working, but i did disconnect the battery the other day to replace my bluetooth.. do i need to auto open or manually open and then individually close each one from the drivers panel or from its own button...Cheers

Manually open the window fully, then close it. Then hold the button on the door of the car on the up part for 5 seconds. Then repeat for each door. I believe you use the controls on the drivers door to do each window not the one on the individual door.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club