Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bluetooth Phone Problem...

ChillyWilly

I've a recently bought 12-plate Fiesta Zetec S and have just been having a play with the phone set-up using my LG GD510 POP phone. If I receive a call, the car audio mutes, the call details display and I can answer the call using the 'M' button (or reject it using the console arrows and OK button). I can also see my phones' phonebook on the car display so everything looks ok with the bluetooth connection.

The voice system won't respond to me saying 'PHONE' though even after repeated efforts and despite all other voice functions working ok.

If I use the console controls to go into the phone fuctions and key in a phone no. to dial or use the phonebook, the display just goes immediately back to the last audio function (eg. radio), or there's a voice saying 'NO NETWORK'. I can make calls on my phone directly though. Can anyone tell me if I'm missing something?

As a slight aside, if I receive a call on the car system, is it possible to 'transfer' the call back to the phone, for instance, if I was just parking up and was leaving the car?

Cheers!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club