Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Picked Up New (To Me) Car Today

caretakerpete

well we picked up our 07 titanium x estate today, first diesel we've had !!, what a car loads of torque, loads of equipment, a little blip with the user manual that i can sort via e-bay.

tried a few of the toys, voice control was a suprise!!, heated seats, don't know how we've managed without them !. i've done an etis check, and found we've even got heated washer jets !!!.

the previous owner,who is very local to me, has made a seperate log of oil changes, filters etc and seems to have changed them every 5k miles.

the car has only covered 80k miles (confirmed via vosa & hpi), and is probably the best car we've owned.

i have one question (for now), how do i find out if this car has a dpf !, i couldn't see anything on the etis sheet !.

pete

Hi and Welcome to the Forum , looks like you have a good deal with lots of service history

ta, yeah it was a lucky find really, we saw it before it was prepared and on the forecourt, cabin filters changed every 6mths, the only slight niggle being we have the user handbook for a mk4, and no radio manual or code, sevice book is correct. the dealer told me they were the books that it came in with.

pete

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club