Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Finesse 2003 Door Panel Removal

Rocket rankin

Hi all, i have a 2003 finesse and was wondering if someone could instruct me on how to remove the door panel. The previous owner put st doors on it with electric window buttons but its still manual windows so im curious to have see if i would be able to fit motors etc to get the windows elecrtic?

Thanks

Moved to the Fiesta section for better coverage.

Basically to remove the door card all you have to do is remove the spring clip behind the window winder, undo the screw from the door latch, unclip and remove the trim that the window winder is on, undo the two screws from the door pull handle, then all that's holding it on it several clips along the sides and bottom, just unclip then push the unclipped card upwards to remove.

It is definitely possible to convert your windows to electric as I did mine, I have written a guide on an other forum but its un accessible at the moment:-/

cheers mate. Was it a tricky job converting the windows? Not got much experience with these kind of things, looking to learn lol

It was actually quite easy, I hadn't attempted anything like it before and I'm in no way an auto electrician or motor mechanic, you just have to remove the door card like I have already described then there's another panel behind that with the regulator and winder etc, easier just to replace the whole panel for one with electrics..... I must stress though that if you are fitting it to a pre facelift you must get the parts from a pre face car and likewise if fitting to facelift you need to get facelift parts..... As the wiring (that comes out your door to plug into your main wiring loom) are different, I will try and put a guide together and post it on here in the not too distant future.

Just give me a shout if there's anything you need to know and I'll happily help :-)

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club